Monday, January 21, 2008

If I Had 1 Billion Rupiah

I want to buy a home in Jakarta City for my family so we can all live together. They live in a small village in East Java now. I will also build a society reading house in some villages to improve the society skills, based on their local basic needs, such as agriculture, home industry and plantations. Therefore, I need a lot of money to buy books and literature related to those studies. I believe this will increase cultural understanding between villagers and Indonesian societies. Of course, it will bring me happiness because civil education is one of my hobbies and part of my dreams. I am very glad to discuss or do something focused on civil education. So if I have an opportunity, I always spend time and money on that subject.

My challenge is how to manage money because I can't do it well. Generally I spend my money but forget what I spent it on. This is especially true when I meet my friends or help someone else. That's why people call me the philanthropist who doesn't keep track of his finances. [just writing]
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger by Pemuda - Premium Blogger Themes