Sunday, September 16, 2007

THE CHAMPION WAITED

Oleh Abdullah Ubaid Matraji


Tuesday morning, I was very happy. My god gave me a cute baby. I don’t know what I feel now. I can’t describe my feeling and my sensation. Through the long struggle, my loved wife has borne a son. This happening was out of my hand. Because couple of week ago, the doctor said to me that my baby will bear approximately on 1st September 2007, but the fact is faster than the doctor prediction. That way, I believed that is a gift from God which passed through my sweetie wife.

My baby exactly was borne in Helmi Hospital Pondok Pinang South Jakarta on 28th August 2007 [15th Sya'ban 1928] at 06:15 am. People say, that every baby was borne in the morning will be a coward man. But, I don’t care about it at all. That is just bad myth and bullshit which have no advantages. Although he was new bearing, I already have give him a name. Berru Albar Ubaid is his name. It was taken from Arabic language. Berru is similar to birru: “doing a kindness”, and Albar is one of Allah names: “the creator”, or taken from different resource having a meaning of “land”, and Ubaid is father’s (my) name.

I hope he will grow become a successful man who can give advantages to human being and propagating peace, and also advancing equality, tolerance, and liberty. I wish you luck my baby. Amen! []
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger by Pemuda - Premium Blogger Themes